• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87' Jeep Cherokee 2dr 4x4 $500 O.B.O

calmarkid2002

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 87 2dr, very clean body cherokee that has a bad motor, but sitting in the back is the HO 4.0 and tranny out of my 92 that got rolled. The motor thats in it now has no water pump, and a blown head, or so I was told. It moves, but will need to be towed home. I can help with delivery within an hour or so, Bay Area or Sac. Somebody please help, I lost my shop space due to an ongoing remodeling project. Just send me an e-mail at [email protected], I don't know how much I will check this.

Dana 44 rear axle? Is this 87' XJ the same as the other thread on here from another user? Any pics???

This sounds like a good 1 for you Billy if you have the room now at your new place. :laugh3:

Troy

Last edited:
JeepFreak21 said:
Why did I have to see this?
Billy

You were looking for a cheap 2 dr XJ after you sold your 95' right? I have a 91' 4 dr I could sell you cheap as well. Otherwise I'll clean it up and sell for a decent profit, just wanted to give you guys 1st crack at it.

Troy

Back