• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

84 XJ For Sale

TwiztedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
84 XJ
2.5 Banger
manual tranny
4 in. lift and 33's
2 door

Has a good motor but doesn't run,Needs carb,Exhaust and new wiring harness since the factory harness melted together.body is OK.Have new windshield and extra head.Rig is in Yuba County NOR*CAL
My comp is screwin up so if i dont give internet reply call:(530)743-6865
Bring a trailer and make an offer!!

maybe i'll make it an auction and you can get away with it for 5 bucks.......for those of you who are as broke as me and cant afford 5 bucks i' work mostly on the barter system but will accept cash.....just think on it

ill give you 20 bucks for the lift and its componants and ill give you the stock stuff like control arms and coils and whatever....lol what do ya say?!!?

ok ok maybe more than 20 how much do you want??

Any front tow hooks n brackets that you'd be willing to part out...?

I'm not parting anything off of it,the last thing i need is an incomplete rig hangin around,its hard enuff to get rid of a complete one.i'm also not sending anything.I'm just getting rid of a jeep.AH HELL WITH IT!!....First one to come haul it out of my driveway owns a 1984 Jeep Cherokee Chief.deal? deal.

Back