• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

84-96 XJ 50" LED Lightbar Mounting Brackets

XJ Wheeler

NAXJA Forum User
Starting making these to keep up with the bills.

Right now I am only making them for the 84-96 XJ, but am looking into finding a way to make them work on 97-01 models.

They are made from 1/8" steel, press broke, and come coated in primer. Each bracket is secured to the backside of the a-pillar with 5 TEK self tapping screws. The mounting screws are theft resistant by not being accessible from the outside. The only modification necessary is drilling the a-pillar for the mounting screws. These are made to fit 50" LED lightbars (not curved bars).

The normal pricing will be $90 shipped to any continental 48 US states. Payment via Paypal. Located in Conroe, Texas so I could take off $10 if you pick up around there.

The kit consists of 2 brackets, 10 screws, 2 rubber washers to isolate the lightbar, as well as instructions.

Thanks man. That's one of the reasons i didn't just buy somebody's when i first made some for mine, didn't care for most of them. Plus they didn't do much for theft prevention.

Looks good bro! Door close ok with those hex heads? Looks like it does but they also look protrudish. When you making them for 98-01?

If normal pricing is $90 what's the abnormal pricing? I need a pair.

Re: Re: 84-96 XJ 50" LED Lightbar Mounting Brackets

Looks good bro! Door close ok with those hex heads? Looks like it does but they also look protrudish. When you making them for 98-01?

Thanks bud. The door clears, just barely but it does. One of the reasons i'm having to change things up for the 97+. I have been able to mount them on an '01 now, although some minor cutting is required
to allow the use of the existing brackets but that also means no extra cost. So they should be available soon.

Me wants when 97+ come around

Same as i said above, hopefully in the next week or two.

If normal pricing is $90 what's the abnormal pricing? I need a pair.

Lol, little slip i guess. Although think of it as abnormal if you want. :p

Back