• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(8) x 33's, (4) Alloy rims, XJ Driveshaft, Steering, OH Console, D30 & F8.8 axles

Re: (8) x 33's, (4) Alloy rims, XJ Driveshaft, Steering, OH Console, D30 & F8.8 axles

well, looks like I need to start dropping prices, so there will be new CList links, instead of posting a million links to top-listing this thread just contact me if you have interest any any of these items ..

also have a bunch of househould stuff for sale: coffee tables, console tables, sectional couch, Craftsman table saw, Rockwell miter saw, Weber kettle grill, DVDs & VHS etc. etc. just give me a holler this stuff needs to go

jesse 512-560-08-six-one

Re: (8) x 33's, (4) Alloy rims, XJ Driveshaft, Steering, OH Console, D30 & F8.8 axles

Are the wheels 15x8 or 15x10?

Update the craigslist ads? Says they have been removed.

tires are sold, here is the copy from my ad for what is left.

From my 93 XJ Jeep Cherokee:

Dana 30 axle shafts, its the 1-piece inner set (non vacuum-disconect), inner axles have good seal surfaces and u-joint are in good shape. I removed them just to upgrade to aftermarket shafts. These would be good trail spares or upgrades for any YJ or XJ with the 2-piece inner shafts with the vacuum disconnect. Also fit TJ. -$100

Overhead Console, This is a stock overhead console from 94 XJ Jeep Cherokee Country model, includes complete console, mounts & wiring harness. In good shape except the headliner material on the outside is a little bit worn, was going to install in my non-overhead console XJ but decided to go a different route -$45

Roof Bars, stock set of two -$20

Steering linkage, drag link & tie rod w/ joints. These are used and I had them for trail spares I just don't have space anymore for any of this stuff -$30

Rear driveshaft, stock front joint & yoke included no rear joint. u-joint center cap to u-joint center cap measures 30.5" - $20

And from a '99 Ford Explorer 8.8 31-spline disc brake rear axle,

1 set of axle shafts, these were also removed just to upgrade and they have good bearing & seal surfaces, good for repair or trail spares - $40 each or both for $70

i have pics

the roof bar does it have the cross bars as well?

not sure i follow, it's just the two stock bars that slide back and forth on the mounting rail..

Back