• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.8 discs on a 44

all you have to do is modify the axle flange mounting holes. 2 holes have to be redrilled and the other 2 have to ovaled out. then you need Rubicon retaining plates. then you only have to modify your parking cables. I'd go with a univeral set of cables from Lokar I think it is. Currie has em.

Disc brackets from a mid 90's Crown Vic 8.8 match the bolt pattern of the 44. You just need to take a grinder to some webbing on the bracket for it to sit flush. Open up the center hole for the seal to fit through properly, the use the Rubi plates as mentioned and modify their holes to fit the bolt pattern. Rotors, calipers, and pads are from the Crown Vic as well, although you'll have to open up the center hole on the rotor slightly to clear the pilot on the 44 shaft. I think I used soft lines from a ZJ.

thanks guys. i picked up some calipers rotors and brackets and had my brother take them to work to do the machining. ill take some pics and fit em up this weekend and let you know how it goes...

Back