• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 Rearend reduced!

J0NZIN

NAXJA Forum User
I need this thing outta my garage, 3.55, 29 spl, complete except for ebrake cables, Lincoln locked but able to remove spider gears still if desired (not welded togeatger just voids filled in), come get it! $100

Do you the ext/collapsed shock length needed?

Honestly not sure, I'm running 35's on 5.5" lift in rear, I was thinking something in the 12" of travel range, so maybe around 20" col and 32" ext. but like I said I haven't flexed it without shocks.... Any thoughts?

Honestly not sure, I'm running 35's on 5.5" lift in rear, I was thinking something in the 12" of travel range, so maybe around 20" col and 32" ext. but like I said I haven't flexed it without shocks.... Any thoughts?
I was asking because the rear RC hydro shocks I have are approx 15.5" compressed and 26" extended. They are from a WJ so are eye-eye, would need bar pin pressed in or BPE's, which would give a min of .5" I believe. You could raise your shock mounts and these would be close, if not right on for your application if your figures are correct.

Back