• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

78 f250 3/4ton hp 44

nismo5

NAXJA Forum User
im selling my 78 f250 hp d44 it is driver side drop and 8 lug and has the passenger flat top knuckle that is not milled,drilled,and tapped yet the axle housing has been cleaned up and pass side perch removed and stripped down to the knuckles then i decided to go another direction theres some grooves in the housing on the pass side tube from the stock steering stabalizer and it needs atleast one new u joint and came with miss matched hubs and it has 3.55 gears
perfect start to rebuild with all the good chit im asking $400 axle is located in chico,ca 95973 and no shipping !!! call me (530)354-0196 my name is tim
heres a pic before i took it apart it was pretty dirty when i got it so some of the parts are still a little dirty i just didnt take the time to clean them yet

seems like a good deal, those big ass dual piston calipers could probably do some good work on some meats if their cylinders aren't rusted.

yeah my buddys is running the same exact axle with a 60 rear with disc conversion and a stock 87 master cylinder and booster and says the brakes work killer :)

Back