• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual 4x4 Jeep & Truck Show May 12th, 2007 Livonia, MI

mtxbigtruckin

NAXJA Forum User
Back again for our 6th year!

The Wolverine 4-Wheelers Charity 4x4 Jeep & Truck Show will be held May 12th, 2007 at the Hitch House at 35655 Plymouth Road in Livonia, MI 48150. www.hitchhouseusa.com

Show starts at 9am and ends around 3pm. Rain or Shine

5 different awards will be given out for:

Best Off-Road Capability
Highest RTI Score
MacGyver Special
Tallest Truck
People's Choice

All Donations will benefit the Gleaners Food Banks.

Last year we gave out over $5000 in door prizes! This year we hope to have even more! In just 1 week of sponsor donation requests I have procured contributions from:

4x4 Rockshop.com
A to Z Fabrication
All J Products
All Things Jeep
American Sand Association
Blue Ribbon Coalition
Bully Dog
Bushwacker
Dunes Waterfront Hotel
Edelbrock
Edge Products
Hitch House USA
Inline Tube
Jeeperz Creeperz
Jeepin' Customizing
Kaiser Willys
Lincoln Electric
Little Ceasars
Mac Woods Dune Rides
Mile Marker
Pirate 4x4.com
Rausch Creek Off Road Park
Riptech
Rock Auto
Rockcrawler.com
Sierra Sands Hotel
Silver Lake Sand Dunes Area Chamber of Commerce
Summit Racing
Superlift ORV Park
Teraflex
Tread Lightly
TSM Mfg.
Tuffy Truck Boxes
Turtle Ridge ORV Park

And many more to come I'm sure!

So come on out on May 12th, the Mounds aren't even open yet! One last time to show off your rig before you thrash it out there! It doesn't have to be shinny to be in the show!

We will again have our RTI ramp, Teeter-totter, Angle finder, food and beverages and new to this years show will be a winching & straping safety demonstration.

You can find the flier/registration online at www.wolverine4wd.org also on there you can see results from our first 5 shows as well as links to all of our sponsors. Only $10.00 if you register by May 1st. $15.00 at the show.

If you yourself would like to be a sponsor please contact Brian Banister at 248-797-7835 or [email protected] or PM me.

Flierpg2.jpg

Flierpg1.jpg

Check out www.wolverine4wd.org for award results, RTI ratings and angle rankings from the 2007 Wolverine 4-Wheelers 6th annual show.

We raised over $700 to donate to Gleaners food banks of SE Michigan.

Thanks to all those that came out, hope you had fun and got lots of door prizes. I believe everyone got at least 3-4 different door prizes this year!

Thanks to all of our sponsors, please check them out on the wolverine webpage.

I'll be updating the pictures of everyones vehicles as I get them from other club members. If you have any pictures, especially of vehicles on the RTI ramp, please e-mail them to me at [email protected]

If you have any suggestions on how to make the show better for next year, please PM me with your ideas.

Thanks again!

Brian of The Wolverine 4-Wheelers

RTI07MundyBronco.jpg

UNI_0760.jpg

UNI_0770.jpg

UNI_0772.jpg

HighestRTI.jpg

Back