• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$600 stimulus check

Ba-Riedo said:
for the life of me I cannot remember the color it is now Jeremy... :D

-Alex

It's something like turquoise with teal trim :passgas::puke:

And you're not that far off with the OD green comment. We're talking about painting it sage green or something like that.

-Jeremy#1

OD-XJ said:
It's something like turquoise with teal trim :passgas::puke:

And you're not that far off with the OD green comment. We're talking about painting it sage green or something like that.

-Jeremy#1

Did you buy your house from fil? ;)

Just don't go canary yellow, the people next to my parents did that, not exactly the best thing to look at haha.:twak:

-Alex

Rebuild my deck, furniture. And what ever else we need from our $1500 stimulus check :D Another advantage of DIWK (Dual Income With Kids)

XJourney said:
Rebuild my deck, furniture. And what ever else we need from our $1500 stimulus check :D Another advantage of DIWK (Dual Income With Kids)

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do /w my $2100 check yet!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Prolly go towards some yard work/retaining wall/deck, etc.

J

GlueNTape said:
What type of display do you use? Do you have a dedicted basement or Room? or just hooking it up to the TV in the living room?

Living room w/ 52" LCD plus I'll have a smaller monitor on the side. Video card set up for dual display. The goal is to be able to watch what I want and surf the net at the same time - I always want to bring up info about what I just saw or learned about... Last night I was watching the "Birth of a Racer" on one of the HD channels. After it was over I went to the computer room to google the Motoczysz information.

A buddy has a ceiling mount projector set up in a dedicated room with infinite baffle bass... I hope to get to that level but the current house isn't accomadating.

stimulus check...well, it must be spent to stimulate things, so no better place to spend it then at the strip clubs or on a left handed lesbian eskimo midget!! Woo-hoo!! :D

My idea:
Give the Check to John's shop and get some things done.

My wife's idea:
A new sink, New flooring materials or put it towards the new roof.

Reality:
A set of JKS disconnects, the new sink, Stuff the rest away for our gas fund.

Back