• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6" leafs, 2"shackles, w/ 3" blocks

Hmmmm....

Looks nice, I dont know about that rear lift setup though. Chevy 10bolt outers on a D44, Interesting
basically meaning that it is equal strength of a d30... still 27 splines...chevy 44 or 10bolt bring the suck.... i have wheeled with enough of my buddys running those and they go through hubs, outters or joints....

Wow that think has more lift then mine! :scared:

basically meaning that it is equal strength of a d30... still 27 splines...chevy 44 or 10bolt bring the suck.... i have wheeled with enough of my buddys running those and they go through hubs, outters or joints....

I think he used the outer stubs, caliper bracket and possibly spindles as they are the same as a D44. The Corp 10 bolt inner shafts are 28 spline except (and I think I'm right here) for axles built from 1988-1992, which are 30 spline inners. The knuckles have to be Dana 44 if they are both flat tops as the Corp 10 bolt has no provision to mount the arm on the pass side knuckle. He might have used the hubs to if he retained the 6 lug pattern.

I think he used the outer stubs, caliper bracket and possibly spindles as they are the same as a D44. The Corp 10 bolt inner shafts are 28 spline except (and I think I'm right here) for axles built from 1988-1992, which are 30 spline inners. The knuckles have to be Dana 44 if they are both flat tops as the Corp 10 bolt has no provision to mount the arm on the pass side knuckle. He might have used the hubs to if he retained the 6 lug pattern.
what truck has a corp 10bolt in it ranging in those years(1988-1992)?

that thing looks useless you get more flex from coils not leaves . also it probaly rides like a buck board

What a Flash Back....I've driven this truck....earlier in the summer. Young kid owns it. I saw his web page...He's had up to 38's on it, I think....and wheeled it hard, and broke a few things....Here was my first impression on the test ride "There is NO way I can drive this thing home 4hrs...." It needed more love and fab skills than I have to give.....:wow:" It leaned all over the place...and pulled hard to one side when you hit the brakes....:dunno: that's funny.

k5 blazer and suburbans, the trucks went to the c/k body in 88 and the SUV"s followed suit a few years later
ah... forgot about those... yeah 1992 was the first year for the c/k body for suburbans and tahoes/blazers... oh well... haha

k5 blazer and suburbans, the trucks went to the c/k body in 88 and the SUV"s followed suit a few years later

Thanks for fielding that answer Doug.

Back