• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6.7 magnum stroker in XJ dana 60 pair

He has the word juggalo in his name for christ sake. Havent you seen always sunny in philly? He is trolling hard.

He has the word juggalo in his name for christ sake.
Red flag #1.

There are a couple of guys who've swapped in 360's from Dodge trucks before. Just search for those threads and see what they've done to make it work. I doubt it's any more complicated than the 5.3 swaps that people do; at least you're sticking to one parent company.

Easy to find, I just did a magnum swap a month ago and posted more than anything else I found on the internet on the forum here. Do a little research. Radiator is about surface area to Cubic inches.

I'm pretty sure this guy is trolling , hard. these topics all require serious dedication and research and he is just willy nilly posting. Here I am wasting my time.
I have been doing tons of research on this topic but most of the stuff I read on the topic is not 100% clear as to my build but I guess I could do more on this swap

Back