• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 stock jeep rubicon rims & tires - $800 (chino)

luvdlions

NAXJA Forum User
Good to see you on here again. I have those same tires and rims on my WJ. Not a big fan of them offroad but they are really quiet on the highway and seem to be wearing REALLY well. Also do pretty good in the snow and mud. Might want to mention that these are a 5 on 5 bolt pattern. Will not fit on an XJ, ZJ, or TJ without wheel adapters. You also might want to mention to Paul that the 255/75/17 conversion isn't 33x12.5 but is 32x11. I'm really curious what he gets for these. Shoot me a PM once he sales them. Will probably give me a good idea as to what they are going for.

Wow that was fast. Mine will go up on craigslist today. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM, I have 5 JK 17" moabs on 5 BFG KM1 255/75/17 (32"x11"x17"). 5 on 5 bolt pattern. These are the rubicon specific BFG's. 4 have about 80% tread and 1 has never been driven on. The used ones are all around 15/32nds. The new one is at 19/32nds. $800 is probably a little steep since mine are used. Shoot me an offer if interested.

Last edited:
Back