• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 Black Steelies wheels & tires

greenmachine74

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5, 33"x12.50"x15" wheels and tires. The wheels are American Daytona style Rock Crawler Black steelies 15"x8"x3.75" back space, 5 on 4 1/2" lug pattern. They are like brand new no scratches and no rock rash. The tires are (4 Big O A/T's) with 35 to 40% tread left, and the spare is a (Durrango Mud) with 50% tread left, it looks like a Yokohama mud rover. I would take $250.00 for all 5. I will post Pics later.:cheers:

What tires are you running? I was on Cooper Futura MTs, then Dunlop Mud Rovers and now Pro Comp MTs. So nothing hugely aggressive I guess.

I just took a close look at the pics of my wheels and the light is is doing funky things to them. I guarantee that these wheels have no scratches and are like brand new.

305/70/16 Goodyear MTR's on Rubi Moab rims with 5" of backspacing... I spend a lot of time on the highway and am just tired of the humming and vibrations... also, with that much backspacing, and 33x12's, it really needs the spacer... I am rubbing all over right now.

Blew off work today, 4 daaayyyy wwweeeeekkkkkkeeeennnnnddddd:yelclap: When can I come by to pick them up?

Great to meet you Rob, thank you for the good deal and a tour of your projects... I would be happy to lend some sweet to your XJ if needed one of these weekends.

Cole

(hes building a trusted, 4 linked D44 front and rear... its beautiful)

Back