• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4X4 Show.....6-19-11

FiveNdime

NAXJA Forum User
Dont know a huge amount of details but I know its happening like it does every year. It usually starts around 9am and it ends I believe at 3pm. There are raffle prizes, RTI ramp, and a balance beam for your rig (its not easy). Its in Woodland Washington on the North side of Horseshoe Lake park. You cant miss it if you know where the park is, its in the huge grass field. You can see it from the free way. There is also a Hot Rod car show just blocks away. Good thing to do on Fathers Day!

If I'm not moving, I'll be there. Put on by "Our gang" and the guys at NW Offroad outfitters.

It does end at 3pm. Also if you have never been there its quite easy to find. Take Exit 21 if your headed North. Take a left at the light. Take the first left after the first light, if not you'll take the left to get back on the freeway. then go about a 1/4 mile to the entrance of the grass field where it will be. There's signs too telling you where to go.

Hope to see you guys there!

Eric (dellstopjeep) and I were there this around 11 we just stopped by.

We were there with our xj and we parked next to fivendime. I did see goblazers_6 and dellstopjeep. Glad to see naxja made an apprence. These guys are great guys and they support the trail just like we do. If you didnt make it come out next year.

Back