• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4x4 shops in NJ???

latenights

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I'm looking for a 4x4 shop in NJ to check my alignment since this is the first lift i put on and it has adjustable control arms and trac bar. Its just the 3inch rough country lift nothing big. I did the caster and toe the best i could but i just want a shop that has an alignment rack to check over it, tires get expensive when your a full time college student that commutes to school. The shops around here wont check the caster and a few say that cause its lifted they cant do much about it which is bull. Ive been to OK4WD but there alignment rack is booked for 20 days and im trying to get something in sooner then that, thanks.

I used a local mechanic by me. He's located in Pequannock which may be a bit of a drive for you. He helped in lifting my ZJ and both XJ's and did the alignment, inspection, ect. He also had a sweet looking lifted xterra in his shop the other day.
Bock Automotive
973-694-1606
Tell him Harry refered you. :gee:

we do alignments at my shop also but we are located in Oak Ridge, NJ May be a little bit far for ya but we can do it while you wait. Do lifted trucks all the time

Back