• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wd's that seam oddly appealing.

Why are you on a jeep forum talking about pos toyotas?? Half my 4x4 crew drives toytas and they work on them all the time and me I'm Lways on the trail. And again people should quit supporting stuipid forign countrys and support an American made car

Why are you on a jeep forum talking about pos toyotas?? Half my 4x4 crew drives toytas and they work on them all the time and me I'm Lways on the trail. And again people should quit supporting stuipid forign countrys and support an American made car
toyota tundras are made in texas. sure maybe designed in japan, but made in us with us materials none the less. more foreign parts in a ford chevy or dodge. so both ways your giving money to foreign countrys. i say since they are all foreign in some way, shape, or form: buy what ever the hell you want! whether you judge that by looks, performance, or where its made or designed. do what ever turns ya on. rant off.....

toyota tundras are made in texas. sure maybe designed in japan, but made in us with us materials none the less. more foreign parts in a ford chevy or dodge. so both ways your giving money to foreign countrys. i say since they are all foreign in some way, shape, or form: buy what ever the hell you want! whether you judge that by looks, performance, or where its made or designed. do what ever turns ya on. rant off.....

Skully's has it righ here fellas -- you can wave your flags and spout your nationalistic swagger if you like, but reality is that you live in a global economy, with globally manufactured goods. There is no "made in the US" goods. The US steel industry has been dead for decades, and most Toyotas have more domestic parts than your average "big3". Chevy managed to take a huge chunk of their federal "stimulus" investment and build a beautiful new manufacturing plant -- in mexico. Your loyalties should not be to a flag, or some mythical native company, it should be to the principals upon which the american experiment was founded -- individual liberty, freedom of choice, and just plain freedom, regarless of what race, color, creed or nationality advances the cause. Nothing wrong with a texas-built Toyota, or a mexican-built Ford, as long as you support the freedom for those who would choose either, or hell, a fricken smart car if that's their bag. :cheers:

toyata body......44 12 bolt combo SC'ed 350 SM465 205 case....can you tell me who builds that stuff

Toyotas just suck a and look ugly but I think there is a fourm called Toyota nation you can join and go talk about how ugly they are:bawl:
im sure there are people that think cherokees suck a... and there are some that do. but there are also cherokees that are better than some toyotas and vice versa. wake up. and welcome to the real world.

im sure there are people that think cherokees suck a... and there are some that do. but there are also cherokees that are better than some toyotas and vice versa. wake up. and welcome to the real world.

i dont like obama....i'll keep my guns but diversity......i have a cummins....3 chero's and an ls1 camaro and my work truck is an injected big block chevy

i dont like obama....i'll keep my guns but diversity......i have a cummins....3 chero's and an ls1 camaro and my work truck is an injected big block chevy

like i was saying every ones entitled to their opinion and to like what ever vehicles they want but its childish to say that one vehicle is the very best and all others suck

Oh really? I'm sure that's not what you meant to say.

I sure hope not.

I don't care what people say, I'd take this:

B33OD00Z.jpg

over this:

0403it_integra_03_z.jpg

any day

And this is the problem, foreign junk is in or on just about everything because Americans want CHEAP and the only way to get that is to out sourse!!! Our economy is failing and people just do not care to make a difference........ If you buy the foreign product you are supporting the problem. Sadly it is almost impossible to find anything that is 100% made here in this country! American labor is just to expensive for the greedy businesses......... so they move to the cheap labor or move the cheap labor to them.. So fu**in what if a foreign business has a plant here employing Americans..... the bulk of the profit goes overseas! What really pisses me off are the "support the troops" magnets stuck all over foreign junk..... if that isn't an oxymoron...... Wake the hell up America!

RANT OFF........ for now....... :smsoap:

And this is the problem, foreign junk is in or on just about everything because Americans want CHEAP and the only way to get that is to out sourse!!! Our economy is failing and people just do not care to make a difference........ If you buy the foreign product you are supporting the problem. Sadly it is almost impossible to find anything that is 100% made here in this country! American labor is just to expensive for the greedy businesses......... so they move to the cheap labor or move the cheap labor to them.. So fu**in what if a foreign business has a plant here employing Americans..... the bulk of the profit goes overseas! What really pisses me off are the "support the troops" magnets stuck all over foreign junk..... if that isn't an oxymoron...... Wake the hell up America!

Agreed 100%
I would, and have, paid 2x more for a product over and identical, cheaper product, simply because the first one says "Made in U.S.A"
:patriot:

Oh really? I'm sure that's not what you meant to say.

its exactly what I meant to say -- my loyalties are to the principles of individual liberty upon which the United States was founded, not a piece of fabric. Nationalist flag waving, without giving thought to the principles supposedly represented by that flag can lead to swastika armbands, and endless war. If my American government would abandon those principles, my loyalty would not be to their flag.:peace:

Agreed 100%
I would, and have, paid 2x more for a product over and identical, cheaper product, simply because the first one says "Made in U.S.A"

Oh Really, when was the last time you bought something that had the "Made in the USA" sticker on it? I can not remember when the last time I saw that sticker or advertisement on anything I bought.

There is one thing that is still made in the good ole US of A. The majority of our firearms! (even if they are made with foreign steel/metal.) :greensmok

Oh Really, when was the last time you bought something that had the "Made in the USA" sticker on it? I can not remember when the last time I saw that sticker or advertisement on anything I bought.

There is one thing that is still made in the good ole US of A. The majority of our firearms! (even if they are made with foreign steel/metal.) :greensmok

One of the points I made......... There is very little with the "Made in the USA" on it...... You can thank businesses like Walmart for that!!

Agreed 100%

Hey Mason, if you only drive 100% Made in the USA you are going to be walking..........your thinking is about 20 years too late.

Made in the USA vehicle list

Not sure the percentage of accuracy but with in three different sites of "USA made" literature there is no 100% made in the USA vehicle and hasn't been for 10 + years.

Last edited:

ya its a shame that people can buy the cars they like rather than being forced into buying american. its even worse that they want to still support the troops even though they drive a "foreign" car that has more parts and labor from the USA than the "american" cars.:gee:

ya its a shame that people can buy the cars they like rather than being forced into buying american. its even worse that they want to still support the troops even though they drive a "foreign" car that has more parts and labor from the USA than the "american" cars.:gee:

its even worse at the fact that people are stupid enough to buy cars that are not only fuel efficient but those damn foreign cars last longer, parts are cheaper, and look better! i dont care if my car is made overseas. im very happy knowing my car gets upwards of 42mpg on long trips, only cost 15000+tax 100% brand new. will more than likely last 300-400K miles, is cheap to fix and has unlimited available parts for it. and has an overall better resale value... in a sense its like my cherokee only in honda form =)

people need to stop looking at " made in america " and just get whats appealing to them.

so if you dont drive a usa made vehicle ur not american??

thats kind of like saying, if you dont goto church, you dont believe in GOD

its exactly what I meant to say -- my loyalties are to the principles of individual liberty upon which the United States was founded, not a piece of fabric. Nationalist flag waving, without giving thought to the principles supposedly represented by that flag can lead to swastika armbands, and endless war. If my American government would abandon those principles, my loyalty would not be to their flag.:peace:

This is my flag, and I'm loyal to it and all that it represents. Period.
If the gov't were to abandon those principles, they would lose my loyalty, but the gov't can't change what Old Glory symbolizes; the the principles upon which our country was founded.
Our flag is a flag of the people, not of the government.
So yes, I suppose my loyalties are to a piece of fabric.

Hey Mason, if you only drive 100% Made in the USA you are going to be walking..........your thinking is about 20 years too late.
...there is no 100% made in the USA vehicle and hasn't been for 10 + years.

Who says I'm only talking about cars? It's pretty rare, but you can still find little things with "Made in the USA" printed on them, and I would gladly pay more for that.
But as far as cars go... there isn't one car made past 2000 that I like anyway :D

so if you dont drive a usa made vehicle ur not american??

thats kind of like saying, if you dont goto church, you dont believe in GOD

No, that's like going to the same church your entire life and never even putting a dime in the plate.

Our economy has gone to shit. If you're in the market for a vehicle anyway, the least you can do is buy an American car. There are plenty of American cars that can do everything your rice burner does.

Back