• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4sale/trade YJ tub, CJ frame, T-18, 2.5" leaf springs

Moo Moo Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
For sale:

1. 1979 CJ-7 frame with YJ tub. They come with clean title. I bought complete Jeep about 6 years ago and took it apart. I still have some of the parts left but not much. Previous owner installed YJ tub on CJ frame and painted frame. Frame and tub are in pretty good condition with some surface rust but no rot. For past several years they were stored in my garage and only a month ago I put it in my driveway but they are under the tarp. There is body lift (I think 2") but some of the blocks are were removed and might be missing. They come with: steering column and wheel, dash and gauges (speedo worked before disconnected, some of other gauges worked others didn't, but I don/t remember which ones), roll bar and front seat belts (one female belt missing), daimond plated aluminum rear quarter panels (I removed them to check for rust and rot underneath and there is none), gas tank. In the pictures you can see some parts which are not included or were sold (fenders, grill, hood, tailgate, tire carrier, front axle).

I'm asking $600 but it's OBO. I put frame and tub on 2 dollies so they are pretty easy to move around and load on the trailer if you have smooth loading ramp. I can deliver them for a fee. I can take more pictures, let me know what do you want to see. Pictures:
http://public.fotki.com/MooMooJeep/for-sale/1979-cj-7/
http://public.fotki.com/MooMooJeep/for-sale/1979-cj-7/page2.html

2. T-18 transmission with shifter and very low crawling 1st gear 6.32:1. It comes with free Dana 20 t-case (I'm not separating them). They were in the same CJ and worked fine when removed about 3 yers ago. I've see them going for $700-800 on eBay so I think $600 is fair price. If you don't think so make me an offer. I have to check but I think I still have bellhousing (T-18 to 258 motor) too, $75 OBO. Pictures to follow soon. No shipping.

3. Front and rear 2.5" CJ-7 leaf sprigs and shackles from the same CJ. I don't know the brand. Pictures to follow soon. No shipping. $150 OBO.

4. Package deal for everything $1100 OBO. If I still have bellhousing I'll include it in the deal.

I can trade my parts for:
1. 35-36" aggressive tires like Swampers, Nitto Mud Grapllers or Pitbull Rockers.
2. Bolt-on front Dana 44 or silimar in strength axle for XJ.
3. XJ rollcage
4. Fast Warn winch like 9.5xp, 9.5ti, 9.5cti or M8274
5. Other cool aftermarket parts for XJ :) If you are interesed in my CJ parts let me know what you have for XJ and maybe I can make a deal. If my staf is worth less than your parts I can add some cash.

Everything is located in Linden, NJ. All prices are OBO.

If you ever make it up to the MA area, I'd take the T18/d20 off your hands

Moo Moo Jeep has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

Back