• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

44 rears

kamikaze4x4sj

NAXJA Forum User
im about to head out to a few yards, under what year cherokees will a 44 rear be under, is it ALL 87's and then 88/89's with tow packages? im just makeing sure since im going to call first to see what yards have what year cherokee's, thanks, Matt

A majority of them will be found under an '87 with the towing package. They were available from '87-'90ish though.

Happy hunting.

I don't believe it was all '87s, but the majority of them out there did come out of '87s...and, also some from '88s and '89s with tow package.

Yeah, not every 87 has them, but the majority of them are found under 87s. That was the year that they put the most 44s under XJs. 88 and 89 are supposed to have some too, but not nearly as many.

I found mine under an 87 wagoneer.

Look under them all. If you visit the site often it might be a good Idea to mark jeeps you have allready checked. Is that overdoing it?

Dont forget about MJ's,there are way more of them with 44's than XJ's!

Back