• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 wheel steering

If you've built that yourself, you should have no trouble executing a rear steer setup.

1. Obtain Dana 60.
2. Call Sunray Engineering for inner knuckles, outer knuckles and hubs to run 1580 U-joints, and 40 spline axles.
3. Weld Sunray junk to narrowed Dana 60.
4. Call PolyPerformance and obtain 40 spline ARB.
5. Call Station and order double-ended ram and hydro lines, plus pump.
6. Assemble.

Thanks for all the input. to Brett; Truth be known, a customer wants rear steer, and the customer is always right. $$$$$$. Nccherokee; my bad, thought EX XJ was enough. I am new to this forum game, thanks for the heads up. Crash; I have the rear steer started and was only looking to compare notes with the original post. Just wanted to make sure I was building the best mouse trap that I could . thanks again for all the info.

metal twister said:
Thanks for all the input. to Brett; Truth be known, a customer wants rear steer, and the customer is always right. $$$$$$. Nccherokee; my bad, thought EX XJ was enough. I am new to this forum game, thanks for the heads up. Crash; I have the rear steer started and was only looking to compare notes with the original post. Just wanted to make sure I was building the best mouse trap that I could . thanks again for all the info.

I'm sure others would appreciate it if you would post your own information too... as you have seen, rear steer info is fairly limited on NAXJA.
Billy

Back