• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 Comanches at Junkyard

stockerwithalocker

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Kind of a rare sight nowadays, there are 4 Comanches at the Pyrite Pick a Part. I believe two or three were 4wd, they were all pretty straight and had clean tailgates. Happy hunting!

Pyrite is the one on the hill, right?

gives you all sorts of dumb ideas don't it?

4j.jpg

Jeep-cheromanche.jpg

jeep-comanche-crew-cab-build-5.jpg

ok, this one not so dumb

jeep-comanche-quad-cab-700x525.jpg

Since M100 and M416 trailers have gotten so expensive I have been thinking of making a trailer out of a commanche bed.

I had to go see the four Comanches today for myself. I was there a month ago when they placed the white one with the shell. And I had seen the red one too. But to see four at one time was a little sad. There wasn't much worth salvaging.

I had to go see the four Comanches today for myself. I was there a month ago when they placed the white one with the shell. And I had seen the red one too. But to see four at one time was a little sad. There wasn't much worth salvaging.

Spencer and I were saying the same thing about it being a sad sight. We were wondering how much one would cost on half off day but we both came to our senses when we realized we have no where to put one.

Back