• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.88 for 30/8.25 combo, Where is the best price?

lol i wish i could afford a locker, and yes, i plan to upgrade. I have long term plans for this rig to be a keeper:):)

I wouldnt ever install a locker on a 30 with 35's..lol at least not with the mileage and usage i put on my jeep!!

After the costs of really building a d30 were realized, i figure holding out and getting a d44 sounds like the better bet, considering the weakness in the cases of the 30's

lol i wish i could afford a locker, and yes, i plan to upgrade. I have long term plans for this rig to be a keeper:):)

I wouldnt ever install a locker on a 30 with 35's..lol at least not with the mileage and usage i put on my jeep!!

After the costs of really building a d30 were realized, i figure holding out and getting a d44 sounds like the better bet, considering the weakness in the cases of the 30's
I get where you're coming from but IMHO it would be cheaper in the long run to do birfields, detroit and sturdy diff cover and truss, than getting a 44 and modifying it to fit. A properly built D30 should handle 35's quite well.

Back