• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.7L Jeep Stroker

I think it will work out well. I looked at many options... We'll see how it goes. Can't wait!

Just food for thought, an LSx weigh's less than a AMC 4.0 or hemi or SBC.

I had a LS2 in my 06 GTO, would love to have that motor in my XJ.

Easy to work on, tons of parts available for almost every application.

Not to mention SUPER reliable.

Hard to beat.

Hard to beat.

Yea but a stroker is a drop in replacement. VASTLY easier that swapping in a LSx series motor.

True dat! Plus you're not putting GM stuff in a Mopar! Can't wait for my motor to get in!!!

There is so much GM and Ford Technology in a Jeep cherokee that it really does not matter anymore. Thats where the whole AMC joke comes from.

Hard to beat.

and responds incredibly to upgrades. My best friend just gained 50whp in his vette from headers and intake and tune. AND...he gets 35 mpg on the freeway.

not saying that its the best motor to put into a Jeep but the LS series is arguably the best motor around as far as power, weight, MPG, and price.

I've been running the Titan 4.7 for 56,000 now and it's been a great engine , reliable and strong . Some may have had bad experience's been mine's been a pleasure .

What's with these Titan are good 1st time posts I've been reading of late? Here's another one I read: "I have a 4.9 Titan and do not have any problems. It has about 5000 miles and I drive it everyday. I have been to the Titan facility in Fla. They have remodeled in the last couple of months, and it is very impressive."

What's with these Titan are good 1st time posts I've been reading of late? Here's another one I read: "I have a 4.9 Titan and do not have any problems. It has about 5000 miles and I drive it everyday. I have been to the Titan facility in Fla. They have remodeled in the last couple of months, and it is very impressive."

LOL where did you see that one at?

Cant know for sure unless you call the two, but I would say direct connection has a huge markup and you may have just found a wholesaler who doesnt care to make a few extra thousand on the engine.

Back