• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(4) 31 1050 BFG ATs on soft 8s and stock red fender flares for sale

Atl-Atl

NAXJA Forum User
Just as the title states 4 BFG ATs 31 1050 15 on soft 8s for sale. These are about two years old and have a lot of tread left my guess is 70%. These things are killer in the snow. Rims are Cragar soft 8s 15x8 5 on 4.5 with 4.5" offset. Tires are in great shape, heave never been wheeled and rims are in good shape, just have a little surface rust, mostly by the lugnut holes. They are balanced and roll at 75mph on the highway with no problems at all.

$500?

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

Fender flares just came off my XJ today. They are the bright red color and are in decent shape. Still have the mounting tabs and bolt holes. They have not been trimmed except for the front drivers fender that was rubbed by the tire.

I have no idea what these are worth but they cant go back on my Jeep $40?

IMG_4141.jpg

Let me know if you're willing to separate the wheels and tires. I'd be interested in the wheels for the right price.

FWIW, I think the price you have on the flares is fair...

Sale pending on the wheels and tires together. If it falls through Ill let you guys know that want them separately.

Tires and wheels are sold. Still have the fenders.

Back