• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 15" American Racing Outlaw II wheels $100

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I just picked up some new wheels so im going to sell these off. I picked these up one at a time over a couple years, so they're not perfectly matched looks wise.

2 of them are in great condition, one is oxidized and needs a good polishing, and one is painted flat black (should come right off with acetone). I believe they are 15x8 but I'll verify that later today.

$100 OBO, I'll take some pics today while I'm over at my garage and try to get them posted tonight.

Back spacing?

i can check today. these all came off of lifted xjs so whatever the usual is i'd assume thats what they are.

sorry for the lag on replies. they are 15x7, looks like 4.25" or so backspacing to me.

here's pics, remember one of them is flat blacked this is just the one i dug out of the garage to measure.

IMG_20140301_084329_zpse1840955.jpg

IMG_20140301_084335_zpsf65636c0.jpg

IMG_20140301_084341_zpsa21c1833.jpg

I'm also not entirely sure i measured the backspacing from the right side. i layed it down face up and measured from the ground up :dunno:

yep, but im leaving town tomorrow for a weekend in the desert, soonest i could meet up would be saturday the 15th

Back