• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3rd Annual Spring Meet and Greet: Date Feeler

What weekend?

• Total voters
Cool I know my kids would love to see it since we couldn't make it last year. Hoping it will be one of the last weekends to give me a little more time to hopefully get the cheromanche finished.

I think I can make any date work but didn't vote since there was only one option.

I sure hope people come on out like last year. We had a great time and had a lot of people from all over the SEC present, not just middle Tennessee.

I think he means he only got one vote so it was hard to choose which date to vote for.

Where is shrek? Why has he not posted. This event is a little over one month away now. SSSSSShhhrreeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Sorry fellas, I'll do my best to get a call in tomorrow about the event. If they don't have info we are just going to go ahead and lock it in for the 16th. I'll update tomorrow.

Ok so here's the deal. Supposedly the big kick off deal is on the 2nd.
The giant pavilion we had last year is only open on the 2nd, 9th, and 30th. We could get one of the smaller pavilions that was to the left and right of the big one we had last year if we want to stick to the 16th.

So what do you guys say?
We need to get this locked down quick so we can make sure we have the space and have enough time to plan.

Shrek

I just looked through the pics from last year and it looks like we had a whole lot of room to spare under the big pavilion.

I think you guys will be ok with the smaller one on the 16th....since NO ONE FROM ALABAMA IS COMING....and there really was an excess of space last year:viking:

Those Alabamanian folks are something else.
Thanks for noticing :sunshine: (I'm actually not from these parts, but don't tell anyone!)
I hate that we'll miss it this year. We really had fun, and I was hoping to keep the wife healthy long enough to come up and meet some of you TN folks (she got sick the night before last year, and stayed home):viking:

I know I can't make it on the 2nd because I have drill that week end so any other date would be good for me. If it helps any, I voted 16th on the poll ......

Back