• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

36's with 6.5" lift

Those sure look worn to pay money to have them mounted. He's got 2 lbs of weights on the rims.

Tire shops that put the weights on the outside of tires like that should have their business license taken away.

47250192-781f-b5e1.jpg

This is with 36" swampers... Don't really know how much lift though. PO said 9, but I think its more like 6-7

Is that the one with the hole in the rear hatch??

Well this isn't my first rodeo so we will see how it goes. I had 35s that were worn down, but they only really measured to 33. At least this rig is a trailer queen, and when it breaks just roll it back in the garage. Its not worth wheeling if you are not wrenching. I was just seeing how they would fit since a buddy of mine runs 36 iroks with 8" lift, but I like the lower center of gravity. My rear axle is a redone locked 8.8.

Here is 42" Irok's on 6.5" of lift, with a 30 and 44. They barely rub and I never broke an axle.

Do it right and you will be fine.

7n42s-1.jpg

7n42s-3.jpg

at least you didnt ask for pictures...

Here is 42" Irok's on 6.5" of lift, with a 30 and 44. They barely rub and I never broke an axle.

Do it right and you will be fine.

at least you didnt ask for pictures...

3 questions

have you delivered pizza in that?

would you reccomend delivering pizza with that setup?

what is your favorite kind of pizza?

3 questions

have you delivered pizza in that?
I have never, nor have I ever, worked in the food service nor home food service industries. I have however delivered beer, ice, steak, parts and on one occasion hot babes to assorted campfires.

would you reccomend delivering pizza with that setup?

I would have to advise against it. 42 stickies don't last very long, you'd have to charge like a $60 delivery fee... but that said, these 42 stickies were borrowed, so maybe it would have been okay.

what is your favorite kind of pizza?

My employment left me in NYC a LOT over the last 5 years. I tried every pizza available in Manhattan and Brooklyn.. leaving me the firm opinion that pizza hut still makes the best pizza available. :)

I have never, nor have I ever, worked in the food service nor home food service industries. I have however delivered beer, ice, steak, parts and on one occasion hot babes to assorted campfires.

n226300669_97734_5176.jpg

i was known as the kid who could deliver pizza anywhere. my friends would call in deliveries to the middle of the woods at fires n shit lol.

Here is 42" Irok's on 6.5" of lift, with a 30 and 44. They barely rub and I never broke an axle. Do it right and you will be fine.

They look like they're already rubbing. lol ...and I never broke an axle. (Can't stop laughing)

Back