• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35'e are on!!!

anodyne33 said:
does it make me a geek that i think this may be the best thing i've seen on this forum since signing up?
It just makes you seem ignorant.:D

The bumper is from warrior products....they have yet to make a matching rear...only a hundred bucks....The fenders (rear) will be cut a little more, and the front will go up about 2 more inches before its all said and done. The Sonoma leafs ride as well or better than the Procomp add a leaf that was in for the last 6 years. The block may stiffen it up a bit though. I only used the bottom 3 leafs added to my uppermost stock leaf.

slaisebam30 said:
The bumper is from warrior products....they have yet to make a matching rear...only a hundred bucks....The fenders (rear) will be cut a little more, and the front will go up about 2 more inches before its all said and done. The Sonoma leafs ride as well or better than the Procomp add a leaf that was in for the last 6 years. The block may stiffen it up a bit though. I only used the bottom 3 leafs added to my uppermost stock leaf.
Check out the SkyCrapper website and you'll see lots of great ideas.:rolleyes:

Back