• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35" KM2's, misc stuff in NYC

tighttrailxj

NAXJA Forum User
Lots of stuff for sale in NYC,

35" BFG KM2's- 5 35x12.5x15 on 15x8 Pro Comp steel wheels 5x5.5" , tires have about 1000 street miles on them, a few trips in the sand, paid $1450, want $1000

2001 Yamaha R6 sport bike motor

1985 toyota solid axles, 4:10, front/ rear

2005 TTR 125 dirtbike, mint

Many parts available for Yamaha Banshee, Kawi KFX400

set of 4- 38.5x15x16.5 Super Swamper Boggers, 99% tread left

1985 Honda Odyssey buggy frame and rear suspension

Small 8x10 2 place snowmobile trailer, I use it for 2 full size 4 wheelers

John @ 917-750-2605, thanks (I'm going north next week, delivery may be possible)

I use the Boggers on my military truck, I trailered the truck to all wheeling trips. So they are in great shape, only used in mud, NEVER SPUN ON A ROCK. tires new are over $300 each, I need to get $800 for them.

whats the details on the R6 motor? what is included? were you planning on putting it in the odyssesy frame?

the R6 motor was already in the Odyssey frame, but the setup didn't have reverse when it was used. The R6 motor has the throttle bodies and the wiring harness with it. I aquired this because a friend needed $$$, I looked around his shop and bought something from him. I didn't have any set plans to finish it. He should have hooked the motor up to the stock Ody transfer case, which I have, then it would have had reverse. (I don't know if the case can handle that much power running through it)

I drive through pottsville about once a month on my way to go riding, give me a call if any info needed, John @ 917-750-2605, thanks,

I also have a 400 class quad motor with reverse, that is 100% complete and perfect, that would have a little more than stock power for the Odyssey (but at this stage the odyssey needs alot of completion) thanks, john

what are the prices? is it a 250 or 350 odysessy?

what else does the odysessy need other than a working drivetrain

price of odysessy
price of R6 motor

PM or in the post

Back