• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35" Cooper STTs on Ravines are finally ON *pics*

CaptTrev said:
looks really good!

I didnt know Cooper made tires that cool!
Yea they make that tire up to a 37. I almost got a set. But when it came time to buy I went with Iroc's and saved $$$.

HeavyMetal said:
why not explain how its different than any other XJ on 3.5 BS?

oh? it isnt? lol lets not go there..unless of course you can prove your spacer theory

Yeah running 3.75: backspacing vs 5" backspacing and spacers is all the same. (You only NEED 1.25 spacers though)

Looks good mang joining the 35s on RE 4.5" crew haha. Looks like you just gotta do the ole cut and fold method finally on the rear, its fun :D I just added a .75" spacer up front and its perfecto.

Looks great. I have the older STTs and they just have about 30,000 on em. They need replaced real soon but I think I'm gonna go with the STTs again vs. the TrXus MT. No balancing issuses and I get them $2 over wholesale =)

ZachMan said:
Yeah running 3.75: backspacing vs 5" backspacing and spacers is all the same. (You only NEED 1.25 spacers though)

Looks good mang joining the 35s on RE 4.5" crew haha. Looks like you just gotta do the ole cut and fold method finally on the rear, its fun :D I just added a .75" spacer up front and its perfecto.

you got it, cut and fold goodness to come :D thanks for the good words

You said you got them balanced just like any other tire needs to be, but Im having a hard time around here finding a shop that will balance anything over 33's. Anybody else run into this problem?

Looks great man...great looking tires. Congrats!

Lookin good Man. Making me look smaller and smaller. At least mine is muddier right now

ZachMan said:
Hopefully soon ill be joining that crew too haha

well i came on here and saw my thread was back up. i just got back from Rausch Creek runnin these through blacks and id recommend them to ANYONE.
very impressed with the tires

IMG_2661.jpg

what is that on your rear qp guard . the triangle ? is it a antenna mount? nice rig by the way. 35's are great pretty much point and shoot .

Last edited:
Glad to see it finally arrived

Back