• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

34x10.50 Swamper LTBs on Soft8's for Sale

mikegronholz

NAXJA Forum User
These have 1 run on them ... that's it ... NO STREET TIME AT ALL !!! This is over $900 worth of tires and wheels ...

Giving them away at $600 !!!

Sure ... I'll get you some pics when the wife gets home with the camera ... they are perfect ... no plugs, patches or scars or scratches of any kinds.

And DeftWillP ... you know you can ...

Ok ... as requested ... they are Interco Part number LTB-07

With a dime ...

IMG_2537.jpg

With a Quarter ...

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

Last edited:
wife says "move 'em" ... $500 !!!

Hey, i would love to buy these... but I am investing a lot in other parts at the moment, like the ones that would let me run the tires.... is there anyway I could buy now pay later... or payment plan sort of thing, I know its a lot to ask, but thought I would throw it out there.

i have no problem with payments ... half down, the other half is in 2 weeks ... tires leave when the final payment arrives ...

They are free if you buy the XJ, but that's the best I can do :confused1

mikegronholz said:
i have no problem with payments ... half down, the other half is in 2 weeks ... tires leave when the final payment arrives ...

I should be able to do 200 tomorrow, and the rest in a couple of weeks. PM with your phone # if that will work.

Back