• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33 x 10.50 x 15 BFG Muds

Yucca-Man

NAXJA Member # 683
Looking for a set of the narrower 33" BFGs. Lemme know pricing if you have something in good shape or if you 'know a guy' ;)

Thanks,
Jim www.yuccaman.com

Discount Tire has them for about the same price including free balancing in Longmont. I don't put many miles on my rig, trailering it to Moab and other places. Doing a lot of trails I end up having them rebalanced every 1000 miles or so. It makes them last longer. Balancing sure makes it a lot more smooth on the highway also. The guys at the tire shop comment that it nice to see the tires being used the way they were designed to be used and they don't seem to care about how many miles are on them each time I bring them in.

Discount Tire worked a deal for me. Ended up getting five for what I expected to pay for four...and still got road hazard and free replacement out of it.

Pics on Tuesday or so...they have to courier the tires down from Longmont.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Back