• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33" Spare needed!! [15in Rim]

willyb

NAXJA Forum User
I'd really like to have a full size spare before ColoFest... I know someone has one laying out there they don't need/will get rid of for cheap... Let me know what ya have... The further north ya are the better....

Thanks.

Will.

If worst comes to worst, I can get you one, I even have a chrome mod bling blang wheel Ill throw in.

Problem is, spare is crap, not much tread at all (would work for a pinch though) and I need to get around 40$ for the tire and wheel, Ill even mount/balance them for you. :D

I think I have a 33 but need to check. It will be good for a trail spare only. If it is a 33, you can have it for free.

Im getting a new set of tires today. I will bring two tires home (one for me, one for you). It is a 33x12.50R15 bfg mud terrain. All you would have to pay for is shipping let me know. they still have about 1/2 inch tread.

Xtreme Jeeper said:
Im getting a new set of tires today. I will bring two tires home (one for me, one for you). It is a 33x12.50R15 bfg mud terrain. All you would have to pay for is shipping let me know. they still have about 1/2 inch tread.

Thanks, but I'll pass...

Will.

Back