• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 Row radiator VS 2 row aluminum

Mikey said:
I am going to be towing my 3500# trailer with my XJ. I was kind of just looking to see if I needed something other than the all metal replacement that I can pick up at the local NAPA auto parts. It was running pretty hot when I towed that trailer to the mountains for camping last week.

I was told about the aluminum and how it dissipates heat well, but I would like one that is not going to leave me sidelined in the middle of friggin' nowhere. I am trying to balance good old fashioned reliability with an upgraded (supposedly) aluminum/plastic product. I guess I really can't solder up a plastic spot.:doh:

The price is not really the issue as they both cost about the same.

any of them should function well enough-- the most important addition you mentioned is the trans cooler if you're towing. make sure to use it in conjunction with the existing radiator cooler and you'll save yourself alot of stress on the trip!

--Shorty

I have no clue. Buy a CSF. They work great.

Please, in the future, don't revive dead threads unless there's something to be added to them. You post has nothing to do with the original topic.

Back