• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 or 4 link

I feel like I live in a wasteland as far as the offroad scene goes, not sure even how to go about getting shocks valved properly for my rig and my driving style. I appreciate the info so far for sure, I considered fabbing a long arm setup but realized after thinking about it for over a year if I dont just buy one it will never get done! Did i mention I have four kids too!

Give the guys at fox a call and tell them what you are dealing with and what your goals are. They can set you up.

I know how you feel... There is never enough time.

Deaver coils are 5.5" I run them and they are the bomb diggity. I also have deaver leaf springs and bilstein 9100s... I can deliver tofu while going over the whoops and not spill any.

Deaver coils are 5.5" I run them and they are the bomb diggity. I also have deaver leaf springs and bilstein 9100s... I can deliver tofu while going over the whoops and not spill any.

Do you know what valving you are running in the 9100s?

I really like my Clayton 3 link and 5150 shocks on the rough, rutted and wash board roads we got out here. I also run my 35" mtr/k's at about 10psi. That combo works well for me. I got some Prothanes on the way, i cant wait to feel the difference after the install. The tire pressure definitely made the biggest difference in overall ride quality tho.

Back