• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 Members Of The NWC Are On A Timeout

Where is the abuse exactly, and who is affected negatively and how exactly, by a thread being edited?
None of the facts listed are fabricated or otherwise untrue.
YOUR posts have had to be edited because they are disruptive or have otherwise violate the rules that have already been explained to you more times than should ever be necessary.
Why is it that you are the only one Nick?
No one else in the NWC has these issues..... wonder why that is.......

That your Abusing your MOD powers

you may be the only one here that feels this way nic. when the bod is surrounded by people that seemingly cant understand plain english. people are braking the forum rules, and contunue to push the envolope.

seems fair to me, all you got to do is chill out on the banter:doh:. i know im more than done with it. and like josh says "whats the point" what are you trying to gain here nic? i dont get what good could possably come out of all this? what your expecting? it dont make since, and honastly i hope your on the road to timeout too. im tired of dealing with the 3rd grade BS.

grow up, or get out!
Bronze.

This whole situation is out of hand. Everybody involved should take a step back, relax, and come back with a clear head.

Banned vs. Time Out is semantics. Technically it is a short-duration all-forum ban. Here at NAXJA we refer to that as a Time Out (generally because those who get it are acting like children). NW99XJ may have called it a ban at first, oh well. I sometimes refer to these actions as a ban, big deal.

Nobody has been permanently banned yet.

Calm down. Quit flaming people. Quit trolling. Quit spreading this bullshit all over the internet. Quit reporting every single post. Really what it comes down to is quit behaving like spoiled children.

wahmbulance.jpg

It is nice to see that this club is going to remain a family friendly club. The people I have met are why I joined and most are stand-up ADULTS, I am glad to see that the laws are being applied and any member with half a brain should agree. I dont get involved much on-line because of the petty crap that is talked all the time. It would be nice to see this Chapters members mature with the club and treat each other on-line as if you were face to face. I look foreward to seeing you all at NW Fest this year and in the words of the infamous Rodney King.... "Can't we all just get along""

i have been watching naxja for awhile since we have 2 xjs and in our opinion josh and aaron you do have a lot of work ahead of you but have already made great improvements. we cant wait to see what the future holds for the clubs and we hope to be more actively involved with you as well. :party:

i have been watching naxja for awhile since we have 2 xjs and in our opinion josh and aaron you do have a lot of work ahead of you but have already made great improvements. we cant wait to see what the future holds for the clubs and we hope to be more actively involved with you as well. :party:
thx buddy

Back