• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" Front Coil supplier

Citat3962

NAXJA Forum User
So I've been looking around for the front half of my 3" budget lift.

I can get poly spacers from various companies and if I can't find a good cost effective 3" coil.

Rusty's has them for 99$

RE has them for 165$ (!?!?@&#%?!?!)

And That's it as far as I can tell!

So is there anywhere else I can get a set of Front 3" lift coils for my XJ?

If they can't be had for cheaper than that somewhere else I'll just get the Kevin's offroad 2.125 Poly front spacer and a set of LCA skids for around 50$ total. seems to be the best value around and I need those LCA skids since I'm on stock sized tires...

I have a feeling using those spacers and my Procomp 3" AAL I'll end up with a .5" rake with the rear being higher. but it's better than buying a new set of front coils for 100$ only to replace them with an RE4.5 kit when I save up enough to do it right with the T&T Customs drop bracket crossmember.....

What would you do?

i would save up and spend all my money on the re kit and not waste it here, but thats me. you could try and find some grand cherokee coils and use an extra isolator or two, or a poly 2"spacer

If you're going to get coil spacers, why not get adjustable ones. I got the ACOS coil spacers from JKS and they worked pretty well. I like knowing that I can adjust my height depending on changes I make to the front end.

Cool I'll look into the GC coils... anyone know how much lift they provide?

The ACOS Looks cool... that said I'd rather not spend 200$ on that until I'm going for the bigger lift and heavy bumper/winch etc....

The story is I have a procomp AAL I got with a set of 2000 XJ Leafs for about 25$ with the procomp shocks from the junkyard.... I just want to do a little budget rock bashing in my beat up rig... Got skids... a little lift would help me get over stuff..... I already have the rear parts.... might as well put them to use... regardless if it's the best way to get the job done or not....

I'm leaning hard towards the parts from Kevins and a spare isolator in case the procomp AAL didn't sag as much as I thought... I couldn't tell when I pulled it because the 2K was on blocks under the axle with the wheels off and no front drivetrain or suspension.. I'll be guessing on the front lift until I get the rear in. I figured the rear is fairly easy to adjust with some longer shackles if it's sagged...

gc coils can give anywhere from 0-2 inches depending on the engine in it

vbjornsson said:
If you're going to get coil spacers, why not get adjustable ones. I got the ACOS coil spacers from JKS and they worked pretty well. I like knowing that I can adjust my height depending on changes I make to the front end.

x2 on the ACOS - if I had thought correctly when ordering my 2" BB, I would have splurged for the ACOS - it would make a big difference now when trying to fine-tune my 6" lift.

I run the rusty's 3" coils, they work pretty good. They're very soft, there's ups and downs to that.

I wouldn't use a spacer that big.

i got some 1976 F-150 coils that you can have for 5.00 plus the price of shipping...

they'll net you about 3"

why arent you just going for the 4.5 now? its only 1.5" taller than the 3" that your talking...

and about 1000 for thoes 1.5 inches....

I actually think i have a pair of slightly used 3" Rough country coils at home, i could call and make sure if you're interested..

Back