• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 bfgs 31x10.5x15 and a remington wide brute

crash02

NAXJA Forum User
i have 3 km 31x10.5x15 bfgs. low tread.great for spares or to get you by for now.
also included is a remington wide brute a/w 31x10.5x15 with alot more tread left.all hold air and here are the pics. 60.00 takes all.i will not separate, i want the tires gone. pm me your # and i will call you.first come first serve bases.thank you
all the tires
0401011249.jpg

tread depth for all 3 bfgs
0401011250.jpg

tread depth for the remington
0401011251.jpg

bump...
craigslist is a waste of my time,too many flakes.
i only left them on there for about 2 days and was just annoying.
how about $15 a piece or all 4 for $50

someones asking for some 31's in the KARMA thread I think...might find out his name & shoot him a pm. I'm sure he would take them!

Its worth a shot:dunno:

hahah ya, I guess hes from the Sierra chapter & they ask in there there, but they told him its a :nono:.
I just sent him a pm with the link to this thread & let him know about the sale. Hopefully I helped both of you fellas out!

Good luck. :cheers:

cool thank you. ya i saw the karma post but he said it was for a trailer and i didn't think these would work for him,but he did help remind me to repost these on here. thank you for your help.

The remington would probably work for the trailer, but I'm a bit leery of putting M/T's on a trailer. That and the stock ones on the trailers were 33's so I'm trying to hold out for them.

Back