• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5" XJ Long Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to need modified for sure. Our frame brackets box in the frame and use existing holes in the frame. I'm sure it'll work. I just dont know how easy of a job it will be..

Alright, good to know. I'll have a talk with Brian at HD offroad and see what he has to say.

Have you installed the stiffeners yet? If so, just cut out the section where the brackets are and weld around them. Better yet, weld the FT brackets on too. I've got a different longarm kit that gets in the way of the stiffeners, so I'll just shorten them and weld the brackets up to the frame as well.

Some pics:D
attachment.php

attachment.php

IMGP1856.jpg IMGP1866.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, nice xj. And nice long arms.

I already have a 3.5 kit, but specifically which Bilsteins would you recommend for a dd/all around wheeler xj?

That XJ looks great, super clean. Is the front axle pushed forward at all? Looks like it might be a tad to center it in the wheel arch.

That XJ looks great, super clean. Is the front axle pushed forward at all? Looks like it might be a tad to center it in the wheel arch.
:yelclap:Good eye, it WAS about an inch forward in these pictures. We had to rush to get this XJ finished for 4WDH Jeep Jamboree. We didnt have time to properly adjust everything.

Its now sitting centered:sunshine:

This XJ is running 33's and of course Bushwacker flat fenders.

I don't see any, but can you think of any reason that these couldn't be used on a 4 1/2" lift? The front brackets & arms that is, I have a 93 at that height that I love but the ride SUCKS!!! Oh, any thoughts on a ZJ install seems reasonably straight forward thought I'd guess the brackets would need moded...

I don't see any, but can you think of any reason that these couldn't be used on a 4 1/2" lift? The front brackets & arms that is, I have a 93 at that height that I love but the ride SUCKS!!! Oh, any thoughts on a ZJ install seems reasonably straight forward thought I'd guess the brackets would need moded...

We have the XJ long arm upgrade for $995.95 that will work great for your 4.5" lift.

We have ZJ lift kits. The long arm is like our TJ's. 4 link with a V-bar in the back

FTS7506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back