• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2wd to 4wd Vaccum problems

XJeep4Life

NAXJA Forum User
I just got done lifting,4.56 gears,S.Y.E kit,new transmission,and motors next. I'm stuck on vaccum setup.... I have a 92 XJ 2wd thats now 4wd. I have a dana44 rear i found under a 87 XJ. And i have a dana 30 front out of my 86 MJ with vaccum fork thing.. Could i take the vaccum stuff out of my MJ into my XJ? Somebody please help me ha.... O and my XJ has 469,124 mile on it jeep are the shitttt

XJeep4Life said:
I just got done lifting,4.56 gears,S.Y.E kit,new transmission,and motors next. I'm stuck on vaccum setup.... I have a 92 XJ 2wd thats now 4wd. I have a dana44 rear i found under a 87 XJ. And i have a dana 30 front out of my 86 MJ with vaccum fork thing.. Could i take the vaccum stuff out of my MJ into my XJ? Somebody please help me ha.... O and my XJ has 469,124 mile on it jeep are the shitttt

Why not just abandon the vacuum line? Get a posi-lok and be done with it.

Back