• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Quarter M&G, May 17th

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Noonish at Cody's Buckin Tattoo Shop
6825 Silver Ponds Heights

Colorado Springs, Colorado 80908

We'll have some food and soft drinks. Troy is going to try to bring his ramp. Come one, come all. We don't care what color your name is on the forum, we're not racist. We even welcome JK owners. :)

It'll go on until I get bored.

I'll be in Canada playing Army with a bunch of Canucks

From when to when????

I should be able to make it might even be able to bring truggy and do some measuring for limit straps and such on the ramp! She should be ready by then

Gawd.....Who puts the time IN the location/address......:twak:

:dunce:

would anyone be opposed to having other types of cars and trucks at this meet and greet?
not a bunch of people. But it will be my trucks first little show since the rebuild and some people have been waiting to see it in person. I was just thinking about posting on fb about it to see if anyone may want to come show off their ride and see some jeeps.
:dunno:

Made good progress on the RTI ramp the past couple days.....

Lights and protection for them....

IMG_20140509_163615974_zpsegloctrd.jpg

IMG_20140509_163558506_zpslnf4dpz7.jpg

Lots of wire wheel work, scuffing and paint.....almost done, but the rain crapped on that plan.

IMG_20140510_175938649_zps7f7fsaid.jpg

Finish the paint, wire it up and it's done.

Come awn y'all...... You know you wanna come to this event and flex up on this thing......:D

Last edited:
I'm hoping this idiotic weather doesn't screw up the paint..... The last bit I did got 15-20 min of dry time before the sprinkles started, another 10 before the rain.... Now it's gonna freeze tonight and most of the week? WTF? :banghead:

I'll try and break away for a few minutes -- we'll see if a crew titan outflexes your megacab :D

jenny? Run, Forest, run!

Back