• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd annual Northwest Chapter Firedrill Run

I would be in, but i havent replaced my trailer that got totalled in an accident 2 weeks ago and I still havent fixed my junk. Maybe next time:dunno:

I'd love to go, later in the year, once I've finished getting my rig ready for the season. TSF is on my list for sure. Hows about August?

I do feel kinda bad for the poor sap that would be stuck in my pile though...:dunno:

I'm going. To tsf .

I can't believe there's not much interest in this this year. It may sound like a bad idea but its a lot of fun.
I actually love the idea, But its bad timing for me.. Rocker replacements/Trans/t-case/front axle R&R's, along with Timing chain replacement and steering box.. That's just on the jeep.. My tow-rig is down at the moment Getting a new 3rd gear.. I'm paycheck to paycheck just like you.. And i've already spent my projected income this month, and we are hardly into the 2nd week of the month:scared:

Im thinking of going. Im just a little worried about my jeep running hot. Whats the best way to keep it cool. Ive heard if running a zj fan and i see the hood vents. Ive converted to a open system and wired my fan to stay on but it still runs at 230 and goes up to 245 if im pushing it.

due to it being mothers day weekend I wouldn't have been able to make it anyways.

as far as the running hot, get the zj clutch for your fan, and replace the stupid stock surge tank! My OEM one lasted for 15 years, and since then I've been going through the parts store made-in-china ones at a rate of at least 1 a year, and I only ever put maybe 2k a year on the xj tops. Get the metal tank from Macs Radiator, it's really expensive, but wont leak and cause you to overheat.
http://www.macsradiatorshop.com/replacment-jeep-radiator-fill-tanks.html

Scratch that. Why don't we do it on the 2nd. Or 1st after we route saddle up?

The 15th is my anniversary. It's gonna get real this year..........

Thats only two weeks out, I doubt that's enough time to gain enough interest

How about sept 27-29th

How about sept 27-29th

Still interested... That week might actually work for me.

I have a Car Show to be in the week after though, and i'd like it to still look semi nice... :gee:

In.

Back