• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2EXTREME = Celebrity

There is no reason NAXJA NW shouldn't have at least 2 full teams at this event. It is an incredible experience for anyone who thinks they are into wheeling. It doesn't take the most capable vehicle, but it really stresses the most prepared team. No cage needed for vehicles with a hard top, 1 winch per team.

What I can pretty much guarantee about this event is that it will really stretch what you think you need to be prepared.

As Hans said, we would be more than happy to provide the support to get anyone interested on the right track.

Michael

Well said. Its been a while for me, but I had some of the best times/experiences with my friends during the 2007 TTC. I loved it, and hope to do it next year.

One of you TTC 09 participants should write a letter to the FW editor regarding the inaccuracies. In the article, the author said they might enter their own vehicles. It might be a good idea to set them straight so they know you're paying attention, and the second possible article is accurate.

As a TTC non-participant, I enjoyed the article, despite it being the disney verson of actual events, and said "hey I've wheeled with that guy" when I saw 2xtreme laying on the hood with the Bono-ish safety glasses on.:)

As soon as my kids are a little older, my wife and I will enter. Right now it's a little tough for Grandma to watch the two of them by herself.

Aside from a lot of the errors being incorrect names - Like the Suzuki with the tarp over it is Richard Powell not Powers - My main reason not to correct things is that it is a COMPETITION. There is no need to give away information to the other competitiors - sorry I am not as charitable as some. The help and advise that has been offered in this thread is EXTREMELY VALUABLE ( No play on Michael's handle ). If you want to finish in the top half of the stats you NEED the information that has been offered. The article gives some stuff away but by no means enough to prepare a team. Micahel, Hans, Ryan and Jeremy got Second place in 2007 through sheer determination and persistance coupled with true off road expertise. Since that event the top teams have trained, purpose built rigs and accumulated the neccesary knowledge to master the challenges.
I do hope that there is a NAXJA team this year!

Back