• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

29 spline 8.25 w/ZJ discs $225

Archdukeferdinand

NAXJA Forum User
As title says, the factory 29-spline rear from my '97 XJ is for sale, its 3.55 and has ZJ discs. Been on the beast since I bought it in '03 I put the discs on 2 years ago or so. Junkyard backing plates, reman calipers and new rotors/pads when I did the swap. Used with nothing bigger than 33s, gear oil changed regularly.

interested in trades +/- cash for rear-end with 4.10s or 4.56s or anything else that might be interesting.

I thought you picked up an isuzu rear?

I'm hoping that guy still has that, I ran into some serious financial problems and the jeep got put on hold for a bit. I'm getting some money back on my taxes for the first time in about 5 years and I'm finally able to do something.

Since my 30 was already out from under it I started trussing it and making a beefed up diff cover. Had some free 2x4x3/16" at work so that helps. It'll get R&P to match whatever rear end I get, this whole thing came from blowing up my ring, spiders and short side shaft. Can't possibly put it back the same!

Did you end up getting that disc swap running? I think the rear discs are one of the better mods but I HATE drum brakes so I'm a bit biased...

no, i still havn't done a swap. I ended up picking up a set of D44's from a grand waggy to put under it but never got around to building them either. now they are for sale like everything else thats not getting used.

Definitely still have this and have a new disc/4.10 d44 on the way so this 29-spline paperweight has got to go. Make me an offer, you may be surprised.

Back