• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

282k on original fuel pump?

rare, no, although a manual with the 242 is a bit odd (not sure that was a factory available match). Great setup, though, I ran it for a while on my 99.

rare, no, although a manual with the 242 is a bit odd (not sure that was a factory available match). Great setup, though, I ran it for a while on my 99.

It wasn't that way from the factory, Blew a seal on my 231, to lazy to fix it so Yellaheep hooked me up with the 242...

The reason I asked about the fuel pump, I was having a lean condition that finally presented itself with a P0132 code. Replaced the upstream O2 sensor and all is well. Fuel pump tested good with 49psi at idle and no change when revved. Still cuts out when I have less than a 1/4th of a tank and I make a hard left turn though, dirty sock?

ROR

Had 255k on my 92 before the fuel pump went out.

Oddly enough, I had some weird bucking and stalling issues, ended up being a bad wire from the TPS. Just poke around the wiring harness and see if it does anything.

Back