• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

24lb injectors

MaineJeepah

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know if I can post this here, but I thought I would try and get censored if not.

I want to reccommend a vendor for 24lb injectors (ford) - to those building a stroker - especially a budget one. I am NOT connected with this vendor in ANY way, other than I tried to buy injectors from him on ebay. There was a little confusion over some slightly used injectors... to solve the problem, he made good by sending me NEW injectors at the very low used price. I got a great deal, because he was honest, and honest people should be rewarded.

His ebay handle is eshook76. He sells used injectors that are a byproduct of his dyno service. Some are low mi, and some are high mi, but he seems to list each set accurately. If you don't have a vendor and want someone that is honest, he's the guy. It's a great way to get budget injectors with only a few miles on them.

Back