• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

235/70/16 5.9 Jeep grand cherokee rims/tires - $450 (Blue Bell, Pa)

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
Set of (4) 235/70/16 Definity Dakota tires on Jeep zj grand cherokee 5.9 alloy rims. Tires are less than a year old, we are building the jeep so they have to go. Jeep is off the road so they are sitting in the basement....Would consider trades for 33 x 12.5 x 15 mud tires, lift parts maybe, but there are no disappointments, tires and rims are in great shape and they are off of our 1998 5.9 Jeep Grand Cherokee so you probably know how many were made etc. Never been offroad, very minimal cosmetic imperfections....Shoot me a offer thanks for looking.....

5G25Fc5M83E63Jc3N3c99995f321cd0e61caa.jpg

cl ad for more pics
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/3261255127.html

Last edited:
yeah might consider a partial delivery if i can get rid of them.......

Chris, post these at JF if you already havent. I seem to remember somebody somewhat local looking for niner wheels.

Welcome to the bastard club of the NAC..

Chris, post these at JF if you already havent. I seem to remember somebody somewhat local looking for niner wheels.

Welcome to the bastard club of the NAC..

thanks john, yeah I am collecting parts for this junk pile not to far off from getting it lifted, will post some pics when I do.....

btw (5th) tire is now included.....

beach011.jpg

Chris, interested in selling the tires?

Did brakes on the wife's WJ today and noticed the sidewalls are dry rotting... want to get them off her Jeep. PM me a price if your interested in doing so.

I have some nice 30's for a 15" wheel that'll be coming off my ZJ if you might have a need.

Chris, interested in selling the tires?

Did brakes on the wife's WJ today and noticed the sidewalls are dry rotting... want to get them off her Jeep. PM me a price if your interested in doing so.

I have some nice 30's for a 15" wheel that'll be coming off my ZJ if you might have a need.

hey man thanks, i just sold them sunday morning I took 350 for em...getting ready to buy a rough country 4" lift for it i think....

Back