• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

22FT Titan Gooseneck Trailer $3k obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessejeepin

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
For sale is a 2005 Titan Gooseneck trailer. I bought this trailer with a buddy after a tree fell on the back end of it. We had plans to share it, but now we both have camper shells and don't use it anymore. When the tree fell on it, it took off one of the ramps and bent part of the dove tail. I have the ramp and brackets to fix, but it sits low enough to just drive on with only one ramp. It didn't bend the main part of the frame and it still tacks straight on the road. The tires are in great shape and everything works as it should, brakes and lights. Trailer has 7K lb torsion axles, 2 foot dove, extra wide deck and drive over fenders. This would be a $7,000 trailer brand new. We would like to get $3,000obo. If you have questions or would like to come see it or need a photo of something in particular, just let me know.

IMG_20140722_104258_322.jpg

I sent this to my bother to see if anyone he works with is interested. Sounds like an awesome trailer for quad and jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back