• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

220 dual mig welder

freedomhunter

NAXJA Forum User
i have a welder it is new i want 115 for it txt me for some pics
it work with gas or not 760 912 2142
  • Manual wire feed speed control
  • Dual groove knurled drive roller
  • Power switch lights up to tell you the power is on
  • Duty cycle: 100% @ 30 amps, 60% @ 55 amps, 28% @ 80 amps, 15% @ 110 amps
  • 6 ft. welding cable with gun
  • 6 ft. ground cable with clamp
Input: 240 volts, 24.5 amps, single phase, 60 HzRated output current: 30 to 160 ampsRated output voltage: 18 volts @ 110 ampsMax open circuit voltage: 19-30 voltsDuty cycle: 15% @ 110 ampsWire capacity: 0.023" to 0.030"& 0.035"Wire feed rate: 192 to 306 inches per minuteWeldable materials: Mild steel, low alloy steel, and stainless steel (not suitable for aluminum)Material thickness: MIG: 22 gauge (1/4" thick), FCAW: 22 gauge (5/16" thick)

haha im not gonna buy it (dont have 220) just wondering what kind it is to help the sale. glws

Sweet, i'm moving up in the world :)

Its not the greatest in the duty cycle department, but it would do for some occasional light work around the house.

it is Chicago Electric Welding Systems works with and without gas i have another and i use it alotand i dont have any problem with it but i buy my wire from homedepot

JohnX she's all yours! My ol' lady said that I would be sleeping with the welder if I bought it... and I dont have a 220 in my bed... :(

Isn't it pretty easy to change an outlet from 110 to 220? I'm pretty sure that it is and can probably be done by the home electrician without a problem.

Welder sounds nice. But I have too many other things on the list first...

Isn't it pretty easy to change an outlet from 110 to 220? I'm pretty sure that it is and can probably be done by the home electrician without a problem.

Welder sounds nice. But I have too many other things on the list first...

You'd need two separate 110 vac circuits, that can handle the amp draw. If Your not comfortable with electricity, don't try it. I've tempet into a panel for 220 with a long cord, Cheap and it works.

You'd need two separate 110 vac circuits, that can handle the amp draw. If Your not comfortable with electricity, don't try it. I've tempet into a panel for 220 with a long cord, Cheap and it works.

I was pretty sure it wasn't too hard to do. My dad converted one to 220 years ago and recently converted it back when the appliances went from electric to gas. He feels comfortable with the electricity, so I let him do that kind of thing.

And GLWS on the welders.

Back