• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

21ST BIRTHDAY june 1,2,3

evrydayXJ

NAXJA Forum User
it's my birthday june 1 and am going to tuttle for the weekend, i would like some people to wheel with, let me know if anyone is interested should have a good time planning on havin some drinks at the local bar/food joint maybe run down to nearest town forgetting the name.. however it be great to wheel with a few people from the board so post up if your gunna go!!
Dan

:guitar:i have just learned that tuttle is pretty flooded.. could anyone help me out with another park within simalir distances from lincoln nebraska, my guy with the tow rig doesn't want to drive much farther :( so any help would be greatly appreciated i have less than 10 days to plan so please please help

keep an eye out here. they are local the the area
http://trailkrawlers4x4.org/tkbbs/viewtopic.php?t=5687&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

this is what it did look like
DSC01062.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

thanks for your info, i think i have to plan on ks rocks. you say its not as good of a park as tuttle? that stinks cause its twice as far for me :( however if it's not flooded what more can i ask for i just want to wheel on my birthday! are you comming? looks like your xj can ride lets go.

KS Rocks is a good park. Lots of stuff that will suit all rigs. I'll be down there on the 2nd for the workday. Hell I wont even have my rig seeing as I haven't got the work done on mine.

Parakeet

21??? how does that change things?

Well I talked to a friend that just got back from tuttle in his XJ last weekend. Said he had a good time and made it all the way around the park, just taking the long way around. Sounds like, u could still go there to me. I would try but that is me. But KS Rocks is a decent place when dry. When wet, it makes that park really hard to get around without damage.

Back