• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

21 spline 242 w sye. $50 or trade

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got a 21 spline 242 with Rubicon express sye. Ive never used it personally, but It shifts fine on the bench. It has a tag from a shop on it. I dont know if it was rebuilt by them or maybe they just put the sye kit on. Im looking to trade for a stock unit. I dont care if its 21 or 23 spline or if its a 231 or 242. Trade or First $50 bucks takes it. located in Salinas, Ca.
-----Chris

So its back to stock ready to go? If he doesnt take it, I'd be willing to swap
you my 231.. if you help me swap em? ;)

OR, if he doesn't need it right away.. I could probably pick it up some time and deliver to LA-area beginning of march.

So its back to stock ready to go? If he doesnt take it, I'd be willing to swap
you my 231.. if you help me swap em? ;)

OR, if he doesn't need it right away.. I could probably pick it up some time and deliver to LA-area beginning of march.
yea basically i have a 242 thats cut and tapped, now ready for a rubicon express sye. I have those stock wheels you were interested in a few months back as well. Im sending him the sye this week, but the tcase is still up for trades if you want it.

PM me your info and we can get this worked out. Thanks.

Back